Happy Friday Friends! I’m working on appreciating the little things and having a consistent attitude of gratitude. So I’m starting a new series called Friday’s Fab Five, where I’ll highlight 5 things from the week that I’m thankful for. Committing to share this list publicly will hopefully help to hold me accountable. Here’s this week’s list:
1. Casual Fridays – While I LOVE to dress up, I look forward to dressing down for work at the end of the week.
2. The Good Wife – I forgot how good this TV show is! I only watched the first season a few years ago. But after I saw a friend’s FB post, I decided to jump back in and start binge watching on Amazon Prime.
3. Celebrating Birthdays – A couple of friends are celebrating birthdays this week and tonight I’m going to a special birthday dinner. So fun!
4. Reading – I love, love, LOVE to read and have devoted more time to it recently. Maybe I’ll share what I’m reading here from time to time and you can share what you’re ready too. I’m always looking for a good book!
5. Small victories – Last week, I didn’t do so well following my new morning routine. But this week, I followed it 5 out of 5 days. Yay for progress!
What are you thankful for this week?