We made it to Friday, which means it’s time for Friday’s Fab Five! This week’s theme is borrowed from a saying that we have at our church: Don’t Do Life Alone. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for the support of my tribe. Here are the top 5 things I’m thankful for this week:
1. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated: I celebrated my sorority’s Founders’ Day on Sunday and thought about how blessed I am to be surrounded by phenomenal women. Not just the women in my sorority, but so many other amazing and supportive women in my life as well.
2. Life Group: I’m so thankful for this group of married couples from my church. This week’s meeting caused me to face some harsh truths about myself and my relationship with others. It’s all part of the growth process.
3. Stella & Dot: I met some other local Stella & Dot stylists this week and it was so much fun to connect with this group of women. Launching my own business has been a leap of faith and I’m so excited about what’s to come.
4. K is free!: My daughter was ofiicially released from the podiatrist this week. It’s been a long road of doctor’s visits and physical therapy appointments. We couldn’t have gotten through it without the prayers and support of our village.
5. Facebook recommendations: I asked for recommendations for a local dermatologist and my FB peeps responded quickly with several options. I had my appointment yesterday and it went well.
Take a few moments today to think about what you’re thankful for this week. Have a great weekend!