Happy Friday, Friends! It’s been quite an eventful week at The Daily Adia and I’m looking forward to some downtime this weekend. Oh and watching the Superbowl, of course! Here’s this week’s Friday’s Fab Five:
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. If you’re looking for the perfect gift Valentine’s Day, I’ve got you covered. Check out this gift guide from Stella & Dot. And there’s also a super deal on the Engravable Bar Necklace when you spend $50. Shop through my link here.
- Armor of God Bible Study. I just started this Bible study class with other women at my church and I’m so excited about it. It’s going to be so good!
- January Goals Completed. I wrote down 3 goals for January and I’m so proud that I completed them all. I’m going into February energized and ready to keep moving forward.
- CeCe Winans. She is one of my favorite artists and she has a new CD out today. I’m sure I’ll be listening to it all weekend.
- The 30 for 30 Challenge. It starts Monday!! See this post and FB live video for all the details.
What’s your fab five for this week? Have a great weekend!